Deaf Women United (DWU) with Deaf Women Chicago, as the affiliate host, is planning the Biennial National DWU Conference, “Soar with the Wind” on July 26 through July 30, 2023, in Chicago, Illinois.
The conference includes attendees from all walks of life: women of inspiration and interpersonal connections. The purpose of this conference is to offer personal and professional development. We are thrilled to host this amazing event and look forward to seeing you all here!
- $375 until April 30, 2023 (This fee has been extended!) Yay!
- $425 until May 31, 2023
We have a payment plan available!
- Opening Ceremony
- Cruise on Lake Michigan with fireworks
- Keynote presentations
- Plenary presentations and workshops
- DWU membership
- Voting privileges at the DWU meeting
- Deaf Women Herstory
- Art Extravaganza!
- Lunch meals (complimentary breakfast available for hotel overnight guests)
- Closing Ceremony Gala with Cake Auction
For more registration questions, contact our Registration Chair, Kim Mokris.